Monday 28 January 2013

america fashion of ghd mk4 styler

I feel shy smile, I shouldn't suspect him, is this the world ghd hair straighteners, I still have second person can believe?I looked at his hand, really dirty, don't waste his handkerchief, so I asked: "where there is water, I'll go and wash."He took a handkerchief threw me, said: "do not go out not to go, this is not GHD is the kitchen girl to place, you use it."Silently I rubbed his hands, heart sour, this person, how can I not eligible to work in just ways of make friends with him?

Reeky face soon came up, the fast food really is not covered, I slobber leak out.Soup dish with the taste of the face, I have many days not to eat?Said to eat, I grabbed up chopsticks to eat like wolves and tigers.ghd flat iron head and two said something, p.2 should walk, but I have eaten a bowl.

"Well," he put his bowl back to me, I looked up and saw his gentle eyes, then you pulled it and eat it.ghd nz sale smiled, showing less teeth, really good-looking.Two bowls of all let me eat, I still have not much, then small carrying a small chicken feet, two feet up, "two of the pickled chicken and pig sauce, please slow."My eyes suddenly lit up, GHD pig pushes against me, he smiled, picked up a good eating up.Really fragrant ah, your house is stewed meat, which has the pig's feet smell?Ghd also just looked at me, still without moving the chopsticks, I just think, this half GHD days he ate nothing."You can eat," I put the pig's feet to push him."You eat, I got something to eat."He also pushed back."I eat a lot, you eat it."I pushed back."You eat, eat."He pushed over."You don't GHD eat me also not eat."I put down the trotter.He burst into laugh, "you see that a mouth of the oil, but also put on a grim look like."I feel shy.Somehow, before anyone, I even not to hard to fierce, and pretend to obey, only in front of GHD, I often feel shy, but do not feel uncomfortable, but feel very warm, very comfortable.