Tuesday 22 January 2013

the magic burberry clothing repair

"Can burberry shirts go in?"Is the voice of bur berry."Sorry, bur berry does not allow anyone near here."Or just the bodyguard."I just went in and send me something away."bur berry try to persuade."Well, I didn't go in."The bur berry sound a bit helpless.On a day not to eat anything, just a fight with bur berry consumed me a lot of effort, the mouth straight risk saliva in side.

"bur berry, look back."burberry on sale hear the voice of Zi Qi, a look back, woodshed side and a small window, Zi Qi at the window and waved to me, I ran past."bur berry, you're okay.I had you."Zi Qi gently pushed open the window."bur berry okay, what are you doing here?Next to the guard?"bur berry asked.

"Was I lie aside, you put this well, he will be back soon, I go first."bur berry give me a towel wrapped in pastry left.bur berry took the cake went back to bur berry the original position, eat like wolves and tigers., thinking about how to help Zi Qi, Zi Qi's friend, I will let bur berry off a few times the woodshed, burberry coat also willing to help her.There was some consolation.